Paid for a full year....no service DAY 2

Eun JuEun Ju Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
Spent almost 2 days on the phone to get my service going... after I spoke to a very nice guy with thick accent, I was told he needed to send to higher tier...when can i start using my paid service? Gratzzi

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @locostar Hang in there! Please PM an admin with your information and you should be good to go from there.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,282FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Describe symptoms here. Turn on, what's next ? Error numbers? Messages ?
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @locostar ,
    what type of data plan did you pick? was it free or paid? do you have data on the phone?

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Eun JuEun Ju Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Paid unlimited talk and text, 500MB data
    Pais, full year up front Unlimited Text and Talk, 500MB data with roll over for data.
    @Rich Sias (16th) @njfulwider5 @Ali @Javonni_Freedompop Data was the only thing working. At this point, voice works, text works, data works...but...I paid up front for unlimited data, and text for a full year. As of right now, I only see 200Talk, 500Text...which is the free plan....why do I not have unlimited service i paid for? Not upset, just confused, I pay for a service, I should receive it, methinks.