**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY
If you have not recently performed a Carrier Reset to your mobile device, we recommend doing so to ensure that your FreedomPop service is operating to its best capability. This does not cause the loss of any information saved on your mobile device. You can find instructions by selecting the following link: https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3017/

For additional topics related to your concern, please visit our online Self-Help Knowledge Base at https://support.freedompop.com

Complete Actions question

Sean DoyleSean Doyle FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
In the complete actions section of freedompop.com it says

Complete Actions and Earn MBs

Refer Friends to FreedomPop

Spread the love to your friends, family, and coworkers
1 GB
50 MB per friend

Does this mean that the limit is raised to 1gb from friends?

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer Posts: 10,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015 #2
    No It means if you refer a friend, and they are not on the Freedompop network...But they come over, your suppose to get a 1gb bonus...You can send a request to anybody that is not a freedompop user...Those are the one you want to bring over.

for each friend you still get 50mbs up to 500mbs

I am not sure if this is old news...But I have brought over tons of friends and I have not gotten any mbs....so this might be old new--or it might be new new going forward..

@Jorge M. can you tell us what this is for? is it still for the people we bring over who are not freedompop users?

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 2,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015 #3
    I think it's stale and abandoned promotions. It was there in April when I bought my first Photon. I have not heard of anyone mentioning getting a gig or even asking why they got a gig. You say you've brought many new customers and none got you a bonus. Connect up to 10 FP users and get 50 each, each month. Max 500 monthly. Friends & you can give & receive gifts. 20, 50, & 100. Once per month. Max 500 giving, and max 500 receiving per month.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, & 803S
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer Posts: 10,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rich, I got those bonuses...I have over 400 friends on my account..

Just any new member---that has never had freedompop-I never saw 1gb....

I didn't get 50mbs, because I already had my 10 x freedom friends

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

here is a post I started about the limitations....

https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/5422/tips-tricks-of-the-freedom-friends-get-an-exrta-500-mb-a-month-the-limitation-of-gifting#latest

I don't have anything about the 1gb...But I can add it..if we get the word on it

• Ali Ali FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master Posts: 6,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 1GB promotion is actually if you sign another customer up with FreedomPop and they use your special link to buy a device. This earns both parties a GB and every month you can get 500MB extra.
    If that is case...I'd have around 20gb a month...LOL...I bet that is why it was a thing of the past

• Ali Ali FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master Posts: 6,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @njfulwider5 Could be. Do you refer people with the special link they provide to you?
    I refereed them with the link, my kink a email and a phone call....Its a thing of the past..as rich mentioned. They actually need to take it off for confusion