[iPhone] SIM Cards: What SIM card should I get for my device?

Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2015 in Using Your Devices #1
Since more devices were announced on BYOD, I will now tell you what SIM you will need for your phone

iPhone 5 - SIMGLW406R (SKU: CZ2104LWR)
iPhone 5s - SIMGLW416C (interchangeable with 5c) (SKU: CZ2104LWC)
iPhone 5c - SIMGLW406C (interchangeable with 5s) (SKU: CZ2114LWC)

Unless otherwise noted, these SIM cards aren't interchangeable.

If you're an android user, check out the Android SIM card thread coming soon!
Post edited by Jorge on

Comments

• VolarixVolarix Posts: 30FreedomPop Newbie
    Does it have to be a new SIM card or does a Sprint SIM card that came with a used iPhone work?
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Volarix Just as long as the SIM is less than 45 days out of service it should be fine.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good Job Little Buddy--Now supply that post with the android...LOL ;)

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @njfulwider5 Will do. Working on a guide :-)
  • Barbara   E. NelsonBarbara E. Nelson Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Have been having problems with Samsung Galaxy SII since I purchased it through Yugster with Freedompop services. First the battery was dead then after many calls and emails you
  • songofthesouthsongofthesouth Posts: 18FreedomPop Newbie
    Ali said:

Since more devices were announced on BYOD, I will now tell you what SIM you will need for your phone

iPhone 5 - SIMGLW406R (SKU: CZ2104LWR)
    iPhone 5s - SIMGLW416C (interchangeable with 5c) (SKU: CZ2104LWC)
    iPhone 5c - SIMGLW406C (interchangeable with 5s) (SKU: CZ2114LWC)

Unless otherwise noted, these SIM cards aren't interchangeable.

If you're an android user, check out the Android SIM card thread coming soon!

Can someone confirm with the sim card referenced in this post, that you can activate an iphone5s (any size) with FreedomPop. Please confirm. thank you
  • Earick SmithEarick Smith Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I have an iPhone 4s and I just took the SIM card out and my iPhone works just fine without it!
  • babycarter2016babycarter2016 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    What kind of SIM card do I need to get for my iPhone 6s plus?
  • muffitymuffity Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I bought the Sprint MiFi that is supposed to come with a SIM card (back in Nov) but it didn't. I's on "back order" how much are these things and how difficult would it be for Freedompop to get them? ANd send a device that can actually connect. They have my $70 for the device and my 2500 MB that I couldn't use - where can I get a SIM card for this thing?
  • Anne HurleyAnne Hurley Posts: 34FreedomPop Newbie
    contact support hun
This discussion has been closed.