**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How do I cancel my order and get a refund?

J SJ S Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
I have a "Freedom Stick - 250U" in the order queue with the status of Device Allocated. I've since changed my mind. How do I cancel my order and get a refund? And get a refund on the "FreedomPop Premier" that was billed me though it has not shipped?

The order was placed on 26 January and I was billed on 29 January.

Best Answers

Answers

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin
    @J S Hello I will be glad to help you in your request. I will update you here shortly :)
  • J SJ S Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    @Jorge M. Thanks, sir. Now, the on my end part, I have two questions:
    1. will it drop from the my device list?
    2. will I be refunded both the "initial signup" and "monthly charge'?
    @njfulwider5 @Ali
    Thanks to both of you. I appreciate your time and efforts. :-)
    @Jorge M.
    I've received my refund for the "initial signup". Thanks! But I have not yet on the "monthly charge". Today marks day 10 from the date of my request. Should I be waiting longer?
    @J S Hello, I've checked your account and there was no monthly charge, only the initial signup fee was charged on our end. Please provide me more details on the charge you speak of, thank you :)
    @Jorge M.
    There are two items billed under a single line item:
    Jan 29, 2015 7:18 AM 13073028 Monthly Charge $19.98

Which expands into:
    FreedomPop Premier Access to our most popular services that maximize your FreedomPop value 1 $9.99 $9.99
    FreedomPop Premier Access to our most popular services that maximize your FreedomPop value 1 $9.99 $9.99

Since I never got (and subsequently canceled and was refunded) the "Freedom Stick - 250U", I am requesting a refund for the $9.99 charge associated with it. I have only one device, I assume I would be charged for one "FreedomPop Premier" and not two.
    @J S Please PM me the email associated with the Freedom Stick, thanks.
    @Jorge M.
    Sent PM.
  • forexpertforexpert Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I've also had a problem with my Freedom Stick. It says the driver won't load. Tried to get it corrected by Cust. Svc., but not helpful. How do I return and get a refund?
  • rohitgondkarrohitgondkar Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Jorge M. said:

@J S Your order has been canceled, please allow 7-10 business days for the refund to reflect on your end :)

Can you plz cancel my order too - Order 41927283
    Thanks
    Rohit
  • umeshumesh Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello, Please cancel order No 44376114. Thanks, Umesh
  • msbsdrvr1msbsdrvr1 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I need to cancel order number 48921811 mistakenly order twice I guess you took 39$ then 30$
  • msbsdrvr1msbsdrvr1 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Please cancel and send refund did not irder 2 phones but was billed twice
  • Abdul J  UzhunnanAbdul J Uzhunnan Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    after I have completed my order, there was a confusing addition offer and instead Clicking on no thanks I mistakenly clicked on continue. That created another order 55195484, please cancel this duplicate order.
  • Eric WilcoxEric Wilcox Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I want to cancel my order, order# 55255435, I forgot I already have a freedompop mifi device that I just need to get activated. Can you tell me how to get it activated?
    Attached is the device I need to activate so I can use.

Thanks,

Eric
  • vijsha79vijsha79 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I would like to cancel my order# 56313543. I have changed my mind and don't need this service anymore.
  • shontae jamesshontae james Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I need to cancel my order due to the fact you used an old address
    Order# 56917795
  • rgrisham1117rgrisham1117 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Please cancel my order 59410388 . I made two purchases. Will keep the first one. Thank you
  • rgrisham1117rgrisham1117 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Please cancel my order 59410388 .
  • Mark EdwardsMark Edwards Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Want to stop my order has no shipping number just said they took my money off my card
  • HUNG-YI TSAIHUNG-YI TSAI Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I made 2 orders, but I did not notice that the first one was purchased under previous user's e-mail. So I did not get any confirm mail. Then I logout and place another order. The shipping address of the 2 orders are the same, please keep 60154464 and cancel another one (I don't know the order number). Thank you.
  • BTW345BTW345 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I want my money back of transaction 81086355. Cancel the order please.