**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Create more that one account

Clark CClark C Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
I have one account with the Freedom Hub Burst. I found out after receiving the Burst, that I don't have Wi-Max here, but I would like to get something that uses 2G, 3G. or 4G. Does anyone know which device I need, and how to create more than one account, using the same email address?

Best Answers

Answers

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Clark C I recommend the Freedom Spot 803S or the MiFi 500 LTE. Unfortunately you won't be able to make an account with the same email address however if you use gmail you can add a dot anywhere in the email address and it will be considered the same email.
  • Clark CClark C Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Ali,

Thanks for trying to answer my ?? I tried using one of my gmail accounts with a dot in the middle, but the sight recognized it as already having an account. would I be better off deactivating my account and try starting over?

Thanks
  • RichardDellRichardDell Posts: 150FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @Clark C ... after re-reading your last post ...
    I think you are saying FreedomPop is saying your device already has an account.

You can change the account email address (and your First and Last name if you wish) as Ali mentioned above ... I used that to switch my original account's email to point to a more recent Gmail address I am now using for all my FreedomPops (with the +1 and +2 added to keep FreedomPop happy)

Log in to your account using the current email, click MyAccount/AccountSettings and edit "Account Settings" with the new email and such.
  • RichardDellRichardDell Posts: 150FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    Clark,

Another Gmail tip is to use a plus sign (+) followed by any text at the end of your email ... Gmail ignores everything after the plus sign, but you can use it to set up filters t put emails in different folders. Example (bogus emails) base Gmail address is [email protected], you can use [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] ... all can create separate accounts here, and all go to the same gmail account (apologies to mister [email protected], but I think that is too short an ID anyways)