**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

No cellular data

Jason CroyJason Croy FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I got my phone a while ago, and kept meaning to mention this-
on 1 of the 2 phones I have (both Samsung Victory's bought from your store) the cellular voice works fine, but the cellular data keeps failing with the 'Hands Free Activation' and gives me a number to call which doesn't work. Leftover from Virgin Mobile, I think, mentions to dial 611 or 1-888-322-1122. I'm pretty sure it isn't on my end but any help or direction would be appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• @Jason Croy

I apologize for this issue but can you PM me the email associated on your account.

thanks,

J
    Don't forget to vote on our latest Poll for a chance to win some FreedomPop gear! :) https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/7284/where-do-you-take-your-portable-hotspot-device#latest
  • Jason CroyJason Croy FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    Well here's a little more information since it does not seem to be fixed yet.

Opening FreedomPop Messaging app now for some reason gives me:
    General Error!
    Thee wan an error while processing the request
    {REFRESH_TOKEN_OATH_REQUEST}

In my pulldown menu after this it says:
    FreedomPop Setup
    Locating user for device

This has been sitting this way for some hours, I have a wifi connection.

Opening MyFreedomPop:
    Works as usual- doesn't remember my e-mail address like it says it's supposed to, but not something that's a big deal to me.

Opening FreedomPop Config:
    Asks for an e-mail, which I give. Doesn't give me an error or ask for a password. After hitting submit sometimes it says retrieving data, others it just clears the e-mail box and waits for me to re-enter it.

Any other data I could provide to figure this out, please do not hesitate to ask :)
  • Jason CroyJason Croy FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    Well, the problem still isn't fixed. I'd like to try to reflash the whole rom. If anyone has a stock freedompop odin flashable rom I'd like to try it. Can't really hurt to try since as it is this is a wifi only phone.