**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

REFRESH_TOKEN_OATH_REQUEST

David WescottDavid Wescott Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
Starting sometime a week or so ago (I don't use the phone much as a phone), I started getting an error when trying to send a text or make a phone call. "There was an error while processing the request. (REFRESH_TOKEN_OATH_REQUEST)" It has an OK to retry, but it just keeps bouncing that. I am able to log into the 'myfreedompop' app and it shows the usage and such.

Incoming calls work. I haven't gotten a text so I'm not sure whether incoming ones work or not. I did the dial ##7whatever reset thing for my S3 (I don't remember the number, but it was posted in a different thread) and it reset it and reloaded the PRL.

Possibly related, it had repeatedly downloaded and failed to install an Android update. I finally installed Samsung's Kies software and installed it that way, but it had already been a problem before then.

Comments