Exploring the FreedomPop Community-(Part 2: Discussions Page)

njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,416FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master ✭✭✭✭✭

Discussions Page-This is the main part of the "FreedomPop Community", when you ask a question or start a discussion, this is where the thread is placed.
On Top of the Post, you’ll see a drop Blue down menu that says(New Discussions) when you click the little arrow pointing down->, The Drop down Menu says (New Discussion), (Ask a Question) and (New Poll). Make sure when posting you use (New Discussion) or (Ask a Question).

Make sure if you are looking for help on the forum to Create a NEW Discussion when you are ready. Adding to an older discussion, and the comment may get lost. Sometimes the older Discussions are hardly looked at. Create a New Discussion when you are ready to swap.

Click the Blue (New Discussions) Button, Than on the Drop down menu, you can pick (New Discussion), (Ask a Question) or (New Poll)

Next you will need to pick a Category, I used Device Swap as an Example. Create a Title and than explain what you need.

Last, Make sure to add Tags, and than Press the blue Post Discussion button. Once an Admin releases the post, it will show up on the Discussion page in the Category picked. All post are moderated to protect us from other users that don't follow the Forum Guideline. Make sure to read the guidelines before post.

https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/comment/69869#Comment_69869

Activities-

My Bookmarks- All the post you decided to mark as a bookmark you’ll find here. Click the little star next to the title to add here.

My Discussions-all The posts or threads you created you can find here.

Participated- all the post or threads that you have commented or answered in

Unanswered- All the thread that asked a question that are still open

Best Of-The same as the top of the page-Anytime a question is marked as answered, the answer will be placed here.

Groups-This will take you to the page with all the latest FreedomPop Groups and updated Post.

Recent Discussions-Over to the Right of the column you’ll see the post in the order as they get released or commented on. Highlighted are going to be the ones you have not read. Announcements are first and then the standard topics follow.

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

Post edited by njfulwider5 on

Comments

• Usually BefuddledUsually Befuddled Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
    Note to START a new thread topic, you use the "

New Discussions

" rectangle at the right, under the display add...not the

Discussions....Activity.....Inbox

in black at the top.
  • Consovella FortuneConsovella Fortune Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi. I have not received my phone. What's the holdup? I am trying to be patient but nobody getting back to me. Going on three weeks now. Maybe this was a bad idea. Please let me know something.
  • alysdexiaalysdexia Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    The Flag form doesn't work; it wants a category.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,416FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    FreedomPop has changed allot on the forum. I need to do a major overhaul on this 101. Here is the current area you click instead of the drop down mentioned in the column.

Go to the discussion page mentioned above, and than at the very top click the Discussion button here-

Create you discussion.

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Peter C  Adams Peter C Adams Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    HI I have freedom pop on my s5 I got a note 5 today it's a sprint phone will I have any problems using freedom pop on it its a used phone from ebay refurbisher thank you for any input in advance I did order sim for it already