**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Exploring the FreedomPop Community-(Part 3: Activity Page)

njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

Activity page-This is the page where anything a member writes in the box at the very top appears after you click share

Over on the Right side is where you will see announcements made by users-Badges granted to other members-Or questions created by other members. This is just an activity wall and it shows what is going on with FreedomPop in a quick way (often mistaken as a Private message/and the discussion forums) Anything written in the big box(see pic above) that says "Recent Activity" or "Activity" on the profile page. Once you write and click share, it is for everybody to see here.

Over to the left you'll see the leader boards (Weekly & All Time)

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

Post edited by njfulwider5 on

Comments

• ronsternronstern Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I am in Germany and can't find FreedomPop
  • Julie OdomJulie Odom Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello my name is Julie and I can't find where to ask how to get help with my 2 freedom pop numbers it won't let me downgrade to free on both says I'm gonna charge 15 .00 to cover possible overages I click ok and it keeps saying downgrade cancel/fail
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 917 admin

Hello my name is Julie and I can't find where to ask how to get help with my 2 freedom pop numbers it won't let me downgrade to free on both says I'm gonna charge 15 .00 to cover possible overages I click ok and it keeps saying downgrade cancel/fail

Hello Julie,

Our team is more than willing to help you resolve this issue as quickly as possible. We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.