**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Exploring the FreedomPop Community-(Part 4: Inbox & Notification Page)

njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

Inbox page-This is the page you’ll find all of your messages. When receiving a new message, you can Click on the Envelope Icon next to your Forum Name in the right corner. Than click the words (All Messages)

Creating a message(Also considered a PM"Private message")

After you click the Blue Message Button ,it will take you to a new page, where you can compose your PM(private message).

When entering the name In Recipients, Only use the name of the member you are trying to Reach (No @ sign needed) Drop down list will help you find the name your looking for starting with the first letter. Compose your message in the box with the Red Arrow. After your done Click Blue Post message Button.

Notification Page-This is the page you will find any notification sent by the forum. New Messages, comments to post you created, or even badges and advancements. To see the Notifications, click the World Icon next to your Forum name in the right corner. Than Click the words (All Notifications)

Note: You will notice a little red number on the world Icon, or Envelope Icon when you have unread messages or notifications. See example below-

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

Post edited by njfulwider5 on