**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Exploring the FreedomPop Community-(Part 6: Your Profile Page)

njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

Your Profile page-over on the Left hand side the column starts with your avatar Picture and underneath this is your personal activity column…

Activity:

Notification----Remember to always check your notifications: When you are mentioned (@John Doe) in a discussion thread or receive a response to a message you will be alerted through a notification and it will—You’ll get a little popup on the bottom of the page and the notification will show up here.

Moderation---N/A for admin use

Discussions---all the discussion/question posts that you created will be stored here as your personal archive.

Comments----Every time you write a comment on the FreedomPop Community, it will be stored here as well.

Inbox---same as the top of the page- This is the page you’ll find all of you messages. If you get any new message, you can click here to look at them all-over to the right side you see the button that says NEW message

In the Top middle of your profile page you’ll find (Your Name & Profile info"Roles &") and (edit profile button)

This has the information you used when you edited your profile for everybody to read-You find stuff like: username, Joined, how many times the profile was visited, Your Roles, and all the little key bits that make you you.

Next is Reactions

This is the place that show all the points earned since you have been with our "FreedomPop Community".

Promote/ insightful/ Like/ awesome/ LOL

Activity-Box:

Your personal activity box-when other members write in your box, you get a notification on the activity page and it shows on your activity wall. Great place to blog, share info or another member to ask you a quick question (write in the box and when you're done-click share) this gets confused for Private messages all the time.-Not a PM and everybody can see.-(Make sure if you want to PM the member you click the Message box and Not the Activity box)Box says edit profile when its your account, and Message when you on another members profile page.

On the same page you’ll see a box that says edit profile (see pic) and if you visit another member this box will say message

Make sure if you decide to visit edit profile, you only place info you’d like to share with anybody visiting your profile page

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

Post edited by njfulwider5 on

Comments

• Nathan RoyceNathan Royce Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    @njfulwider5
    New Count
    What about the "New Items Count"? How do you know what items/discussions have a new comment.
    I've tried clicking through all of the comments listed and the "count" remains the same.
  • Davis HyslopDavis Hyslop Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Please delete my forum account.