**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY
If you have not recently performed a Carrier Reset to your mobile device, we recommend doing so to ensure that your FreedomPop service is operating to its best capability. This does not cause the loss of any information saved on your mobile device. You can find instructions by selecting the following link: https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3017/

For additional topics related to your concern, please visit our online Self-Help Knowledge Base at https://support.freedompop.com

which network does free service run on?

Ye YangYe Yang FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 0
I was wondering is the free 500mb per month service works only on Wimax? I don't have Wimax in my area but I do have lte and 3g. I'm thinking about getting the Freedom Spot 803s beacuse it has lte.

Comments

• Ali Ali FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master Posts: 6,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ye Yang The Free service runs on 4G LTE and 4G WiMAX. 3G costs $3.99 a month. If you have LTE available then you will be able to connect for free service.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer Posts: 10,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ye Yang
    It depends on the device. The phones here on Freedompop Run 3g/4g free 500mbs. LTE and Wimax. The Modem/Hotspots, or usb devices here on Freedompop only Run 4g on the Free 500mb plan, wimax and LTE

If you get the Freedom Spot 803s, you would be ok on the Free plan as long as your area has great 4g LTE. If you check and Find out you only have 3g-Like Ali mentioned you would need the Pro plan at 3.99. This give you 500mbs of 3g/4g on the Modem/Hotspots or Usb devices.

check here for the most up to date coverage

http://coverage.sprint.com/IMPACT.jsp?

make sure to click data, and than 4g wimax

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ye YangYe Yang FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 0
    Thanks you two, I understand it better now.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer Posts: 10,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please enjoy your device, and feel free to @sign any of us if you have anymore question..

enjoy your weekend!!!! :)

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• @Ye Yang We are happy to hear you would like to get a new device! If you have any other questions do not hesitate to ask or if you would like a sales agent to contact you at a convenient time to answer any inquires feel free to PM your number and I'll be happy to set something up for you. Thanks again for reaching out and please enjoy your weekend!
  • Ye YangYe Yang FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 0
    @njfulwider5 or any one, I received the 803s. For some reason its not charging. I tried using a different charger to test and its does not seem to charge. It says charging but stays at 0%. Charge only mode and the device stays on for like 30seconds before turning off and not charging. I wonder if its the battery malfunctioning?