**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

4G radar wouldn't work

Jiaping ZengJiaping Zeng Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
I just received the freedom stick bolt (U602 I think) I ordered in November yesterday, so I tried it on my computer. The 3G works most of the times but I do get disconnected pretty often. The problem is that the 4G wouldn't work at all. The status says "4G radar off". I tried to change the connection options under settings but all the options besides "3G only" are blacked out. I also checked the coverage map and it shows that my area has pretty good 4G signal. Anyone know how to solve this problem?

Comments

• Corbin RaymondCorbin Raymond Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having the same issue. I also updated the firmware and now it won't let me change most of the settings without a MSL code, which I have no clue how to get.
  • doug kandoug kan Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Exactly the same issue on my U602 received 2 days ago -- 3G works, 4G "Radio off" and "Disabled".
  • Jiaping ZengJiaping Zeng Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I think i found a solution... Just go to settings and update the sprint software, and after the device restart 4G should start working. However after using it for about 3 days, my computer just says no internet access when I connect. Can't even show the settings page. I did use up my 2GBs but I should still have 300MBs from doing the surveys. Help please.