**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY
If you have not recently performed a Carrier Reset to your mobile device, we recommend doing so to ensure that your FreedomPop service is operating to its best capability. This does not cause the loss of any information saved on your mobile device. You can find instructions by selecting the following link: https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3017/

For additional topics related to your concern, please visit our online Self-Help Knowledge Base at https://support.freedompop.com

Unused data didn't roll over

Arthur NegreteArthur Negrete FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 6
Yesterday I had 4gb plus 100mb. of unused data and today my account is suspended and have zero unused data. I reduced my internet usage by 80% because every time I approached 50% of my data plan my account would be suspended and now I use less data and my account still gets suspended.

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer Posts: 10,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Arthur Negrete
    do you have data roll over in your service plans?
    check here

http://www.freedompop.com/acct_services.htm

did you have 4gb of roll over data? Not all of the data you have left gets rolled over to the next month?

let me know and we can have a admin take a quick peek if it is off?

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Arthur NegreteArthur Negrete FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 6
    I don't know if data roll over is in my service plan all I know is that I have to upgrade every time just to get back online. I have the 5gb. plan and when I check billing info it shows I paid for basic service when I did not. I was always asked to upgrade me plan not down grade. About a week ago my account was credited 100mb. and that is gone as well.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer Posts: 10,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Arthur Negrete
    if you log into your account on click the link, it will take you to the service you have--lets you know if you have roll over.

I'll call a admin for you-They can look into the account and make sure you have the plan you requested...

Just need to verify exactly what you wanted? what plan and what services?

@Jorge M. @LolaBee @Javonni_Freedompop @JasmineS /

any help on this one?

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Hello @Arthur Negrete your account is suspended due to a billing error, your most recent payment was unable to go through, please update your billing in order to resume service.
    "Don't forget to vote on our latest Poll for a chance to win some FreedomPop gear! :) https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/7284/where-do-you-take-your-portable-hotspot-device#latest"
  • Ali Ali FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master Posts: 6,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also please enable auto top up if you are okay with going PAYG to avoid internet shut off.

Thanks for choosing FreedomPop!
  • Arthur NegreteArthur Negrete FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 6
    On Feb.02 I received this email.
    Dear Arthur,

We ran into some issues when attempting to make a back-end update on our systems. It seems that your account may have ran into the crossfire due to this release. We want to send confirmation that things are back in business and have been given the all clear by our engineers.

As a way to make amends we have gifted your account 100MBs of data for the inconvenience you may have experienced. If you continue to have an issue with your account please contact our support team to ensure your issue is resolved.

We're a small company trying to do very big things and can sometimes run into rapid growth issues, but be sure in knowing that we are continuing to make updates and optimizations in an effort to provide the best and cheapest service out there!

Thanks Again,
    FreedomPop Team

did they every fix it after you got the email?

@Jorge M. @LolaBee @Javonni_Freedompop @JasmineS /
    anybody?

• John HansenJohn Hansen FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 8

@njfulwider5 We ran into some issues when attempting to make a back-end update on our systems. It seems that your account may have ran into the crossfire due to this release. We want to send confirmation that things are back in business and have been given the all clear by our engineers.

As a way to make amends we have gifted your account 100MBs of data for the inconvenience you may have experienced. If you continue to have an issue with your account please contact our support team to ensure your issue is resolved.

We're a small company trying to do very big things and can sometimes run into rapid growth issues, but be sure in knowing that we are continuing to make updates and optimizations in an effort to provide the best and cheapest service out there!

Thanks Again,
    FreedomPop Team

I received the 100MBs of data, and that brought my data to 3.39GBs left on my account at the end of February. Starting in March, I had a red banner across the top saying my account had been suspended because of an error with my billing information. I updated the card that had expired.

Within 5 minutes my phone and internet service were restored. I checked my FreedomPop Home page and noticed that my data from last month (Feb.) did not rollover. I have the FreedomPop Phone Premier service. I sent the FreedomPop Support Team a ticket notice on 3/2/15, but have not received any info yet.

Could you maybe check into this and see what the hold up might be?

Thank You