Exploring the FreedomPop Community-(Part 1: Tips)

njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
1. Search Before Posting:
Often times questions and/or topics similar to yours have already been discussed in an existing thread. Before posting a new thread, please try the search bar to research your question. In doing so, you can often find an answer quicker and resolution to your question or technical issue.

The search box is located below the FreedomPop Banner on any Page on the site.

2. When posting a discussion: Please be as detailed as possible when describing your technical issue. The more information you provide, the better we are able to assist you.

Please remember to place your issues within the proper categories (e.g. billing, BYOD, etc..)

List the device model (Example-HTC Evo 4G)

List the issue (Example-No Return text message)

List the error message (if encountered) Example-Error message 2130)

List attempted troubleshooting methods (Example-I attempted a restart. I also attempted Force Stop and Clear Cache)

Check your FreedomPop account to make sure you have not reached your data, voice and/or text threshold (Example-I checked my account and I have 250mbs data/200 text message & 100 voice mins left)

Check coverage area (Example-I live in zip code 98031 coverage is great)

If you are to post a question please remember to mark the questions/discussions as "answered" after the issue has been resolved

3. Do Not Post Private Information in Discussions:

Discussion threads are public so in order to protect your security please DO NOT share your full name, email address, or phone number. Please refrain from posting your devices meid/esn or mac id . Should further information be needed to access your account, an admin will ask that you PRIVATE MESSAGE (PM) them with the required information. On Occasion a Pro might ask the same info.

*Reminder, a private message can only be seen by the “sender” and recipient*

4. How to Private Message (PM):

To send a Private message, simply click on the users name, you will then be directed to the users FreedomPop Community profile page. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE).

Make sure when you attempt to send a PM, you do not post it in the Activity Box on the profile page(Activity Box of the page is seen by anybody visiting that profile)-

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

Post edited by njfulwider5 on

Comments

• mark hayslipmark hayslip Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    just received notice my zte force is defective and needs to be replaced. no indication of what with. phone took 2 full weeks to reach me (while already activated). is this the way it will be sent again?
  • WickedXonSPHL710WickedXonSPHL710 Posts: 35FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes
  • zerostatefreedomzerostatefreedom Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I clicked on this subforum because I thought perhaps I was missing something on one of the other subforums I wanted to comment on, or in lieu of that, start a new thread. By missing something I mean, there was no place to reply or leave a new comment on FreedomPop Reviews. Clicking to this subforum though I see it is easy to post a comment, which leads me to believe that the FreedomPop Reviews subforum is locked from comments or replies. My request would be that you unlock the board so that your paying customers can share information. If some of the information is "bad marketing", let that be an incentive to fix the problems, meet the challenges and concerns of your customers with solutions.
  • dmg29349dmg29349 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I can send text but not make calls on my Samsung S4
  • bukzinbukzin Posts: 39FreedomPop Newbie
    I assume a number of changes to the the system have occurred over the years. Is there a way to sort
    all the posts by date?

This would be very helpful.
  • alysdexiaalysdexia Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    new search bar image needed
  • leonetteleonette Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    We need to do a new search yes
  • dsm1622dsm1622 Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    My comments don't ever show up.