**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How can I return my Mifi 4082 (3G/4G)

Hello:
My Mifi was very unstable so far and now it is completely broken, the light is green which looks good but no wifi is available. I was trying to call to return it but there was just waiting and waiting. Can someone help me please? An exchange is also acceptable.

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    here is what I found on the support site--Hope it helps...

What is the procedure for returning equipment?

If you are eligible to return Equipment, please submit an Equipment return request by contacting us at (888) 743-8107. Specify the reason for the return, and include the model and MAC ID and we will issue a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number to accompany your authorized return, which will also tell you where to ship the Equipment.

We cannot accept any return, without a RMA number.

Please pack the Equipment in its original packaging with the original carton contents that we provided you; and include a copy or your FreedomPop purchase receipt or other proof of purchase. All Equipment must be in like-new condition (reasonable wear and tear expected) and include all accessories included in original Equipment package. Refunds, deposit returns and exchanges will only be issued to the purchaser whose name appears on the purchase receipt. Please retain a copy of your purchase receipt for your records.

Once an RMA has been issued, you have 30 days to return the equipment for a refund. The RMA will expire after 30 days. Equipment subjected to neglect, misuse, liquid damage or non-standard wear and tear, is not eligible for our return or exchange programs. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you are responsible for paying all shipping, insurance and any other costs in connection with your return of Equipment for any reason. FreedomPop reserves the right to refuse delivery of any Equipment if you have not paid such costs or FreedomPop may accept delivery and bill you for such costs.

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• @WEI-JEN CHEN

As @NJ suggesed above, please call us and you will be able to return your device. I hope this answers your question. I hope you have a good day.

Thanks,

J
    Don't forget to vote on our latest Poll for a chance to win some FreedomPop gear! :) https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/7284/where-do-you-take-your-portable-hotspot-device#latest