BYOD Samsung Galaxy s3

das11416das11416 Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
I bought a Galaxy s3 from ebay. it has clean ESN.
on the weekend i attempted to activate it with freedompop. everything went well. but there was something wrong with my credit card. after several attempt i put the activation on hold since i didn't had access to other cards at that time.

yesterday i took a new card with different name and went to activate it, this time when i enter my ESN, its says "Snap,... not eligible for data" !

can anyone help me out and tell me whats going on and should i do now?

thanks

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @das11416 Please send me a PM with this information.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried to re enter your card info and press update? sometime you need a admin or customer service to do a quick refresh after you do something like this?

let me know if the update does not work...

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• das11416das11416 Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie

Have you tried to re enter your card info and press update? sometime you need a admin or customer service to do a quick refresh...

Thanks for your response.

As i said, when i tried for the first time two days ago, after entering ESN i got congratulation message and i was able to enter billing address and credit card info. but now, I can't even go to the screen where i would enter the credit card information. I get suck on the first screen and get not eligible message right after i enter the ESN. so i'm not sure how to update it.