cant use a few apps

I had a Samsung galaxy s3 with freedompop that played all my apps fine but I returned it next day after I found blue lights in pictures I took.the phone that new egg sent as a replacement does not play hearthstone show box or Xbox one smartglass what the ****??? Ive done every thing I could think of like resetting or redownloading and still same issue among all 3.they can't connect right.like getting timed out. Ive got the smart glass to work without WiFi once so idk

Comments

• Christopher D.  GallowayChristopher D. Galloway Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Also can not use the Spider-Man unlimited game. Gets hung up at the in-game updater
  • Christopher D.  GallowayChristopher D. Galloway Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    also spider-man unlimited will not start up. it gets as far as trying to download an update. wtf and i have try with wifi on and off
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Christopher D. Galloway
    did you Google the app and your device to see if others are experiencing the same issues as you with those apps? I know allot of times before i download a game to mine or the kid's phones, I dbl check to make sure nobody had issues.

3 phones having the same issues with the same apps-There has got to be a compatibility issue somewhere?

Not saying this is the issue, but there might be a chance? I have never tried any of these games?

maybe another Pro/Admin reading this has attempted any of these programs with the S3?

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop