**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Need account looked at

Liena RuizLiena Ruiz Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I need an admin to take a look at my account and let me know why I can't connect to the internet on my freedompop device.

Answers

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Liena Ruiz
    let me send a quick shout out for you....

@Jorge M. @LolaBee @Javonni_Freedompop @JasmineS

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    @Liena Ruiz Hello Liena, I've escalated your issue to our development team and I will keep you updated here and all is resolved, I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • david cerullodavid cerullo Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    I cannot connect (my second computer) even though the two little computers blink and say I'm connected. Niether IE nor Firefox connects.
    I don't have WiFi on either machine - ethernet cable.
    Hp machine running XP.
    Please help !!!
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you trying to connect the 2nd direct to the first computer?
    If so, you need to turn ICS, internet connection sharing ON. This is done on first computer.

If no direct connect, then all pcs must connect to router or rear of wireless box with built in router ( the four LAN connectors)
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Liena RuizLiena Ruiz Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    My problem still hasnt been resolved.
  • Liena RuizLiena Ruiz Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    @Jorge Morales I'm having a new problem now, I can connect to my device via 192.168.1.1 but when I try to surf to a page it says there is a server error. Sometimes in the search box it redirects to "mismatch realm" what is going on? I feel like I go from one issue to another