**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Free Plan: Do you get 3G and LTE?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
Our Free plan includes 4G LTE service only. If you find yourself in a poor 4G LTE coverage area, you can look into adding our 4G/3G pro 500MB plan for only $3.99/ month. Cheaper than a latte.
Post edited by Samantha on

Comments

• Piyarat WanachalermPiyarat Wanachalerm Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    How can I add the 3g/4g pro plan for $3.99 a month? It's not mentioned anywhere on the website.
  • matn1matn1 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Is the LTE clip-on Device Compatible with a Motorolla XOOM? If so how do I go about getting one?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    @matn1 - We do not have any details on the LTE clip at this time

@piyarat - Yes, you can add through the "data plan" tab in your FreedomPop account.
  • DrickeDricke Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    Which device to buy for Gallatin, Tn.? Map says 4g LTE coverage with fallback 3G. Seems like only Mifi 500 or so might do? Is there a way to test with returns possible?
  • theoldsalttheoldsalt Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    @Taylor --- I am up and running LTE on MIFI500. NO problems with device. However, I am having problems logging on my FreedomPop account. I have to change passwords each and every time I log on. I have app that saves my email and password for every site; plus I enter on another device to make sure I never lose. I know my password is correct!! This time I do not even get email to change my password after three days and checking on "Forgot Password". What is going on? I have received emails from FP before and I checked my Junk folder but nothing has been received. I am getting frustrated!! Thanks for your help.
    [email protected]
  • Mike RayMike Ray Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Where do I find the 3g/4g pro plan? I can't find it on the website
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    @Mike - Log in to your FreedomPop.com account and go to the "data plans" tab.
  • Jonathan McCannJonathan McCann Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    i dont live in a place that has 4g. There is no way for me to get a 3g plan for free. I can get free data on my freedompop phone why cant i on my hotspot?
  • Jeffrey SchmidtJeffrey Schmidt Posts: 68FreedomPop Newbie
    How much is the mifi 500 lte device?
  • AceOfThumbsAceOfThumbs Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I paid $199, which is $50 less than the list price. It's very fast and easy to set up and use. Highly recommend it. @jeffrey schmidt
This discussion has been closed.