How do you contact Freedompop customer or technical support? Where is the phone number?

Abel GutierrezAbel Gutierrez Posts: 23FreedomPop Newbie
I wan to speak to a person. I need to replace my phone.

Best Answer

Answers

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best number to call - (888) 915-2647
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,282FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @njfulwider5 the signature of yours is not appearing to my browser. May want to check into why its not showing to me.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Test....Test

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rich Sias (16th) ,
    The op went ahead and marked this as answered,..I notice that it only does this when I answer a question, and they accept my solution..

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,282FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odd, now that first answer has the signature in it. It was not showing when I first read it. I've noticed a few other answers would be missing the signature. After I posted the note, I've ONLY seen postings with the signature. Must be a flaw in forum, may be fixed. I'll monitor and see if I see it again on newer postings.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • folatwofolatwo Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I bought two kyocera phone which i sent to Nigeria. My sister just called me that the phone are not working that they need to unlock the device. I contacted Kyocera phone and i was told to contact the device service provider to unlock the device. Pls, how do I unlock it
  • Nathaniel EwartNathaniel Ewart Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello,
    Yesterday (4/22/2017) I accidentally canceled my freedompop account. I am trying to get this account back but have no way of doing so. The phone number associated with the account is (402)710-1952. My email is [email protected] I would love to have my freedompop service back asap. Please help!!!
    Thanks,
    Nathan
  • allen1960allen1960 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    fredompop is heard to set up but once I got this
    Service up and running it was good
  • wahpbcwahpbc Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    i cant even reach freedom pop to talk to someone what kind of company is this i just paid and my hotspot will not get me to the internet ?????
  • esscrg0esscrg0 Posts: 1Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
    I need help my account has been inactive
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 435
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.