**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Slickdeals: 75% Off FreedomPop Private Internet/VPN Service for $29.99/year

Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
edited June 2017 in Exclusive Deals #1

You don't let everyone see what you're doing in the privacy of your own home. Why should your internet browsing be any different? Protect your privacy and encrypt your data with our VPN service.

It's your right to UPVOTE this exclusive deal!

Important Note:
Please use a new email address when signing up for the service. Do not use one that already has FreedomPop service.
Also, do not use any email addresses with "+" or "." within the name. This will not allow the service to work properly.

Features:
  • Used on up to 3 devices: PCs, Macs, Tablets, and Smartphones.
  • Encrypt all your internet communications
  • Browse and shop securely online
  • Protect personal information
  • Defend yourself from data monitoring and eaves dropping by third parties
  • Bank- level security
  • Easy to use anywhere
  • Bypass any website location restriction
  • Select an IP from most major cities nationwide and around the world
Post edited by Jorge on
Tagged:

Comments

• Khalad GoheerKhalad Goheer Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
    I received a receipt of payment to this offer, but in the receipt it said $29.99/MONTH!!!!!!
    So far I've not had an explanation of this on my query to FreedomPop
  • Braiden HayesBraiden Hayes Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie

I received a receipt of payment to this offer, but in the receipt it said $29.99/MONTH!!!!!!
    So far I've not had an explanation of this on my query to FreedomPop

OH thats bad. Call 1 (888) 701-1353 then press 2, 2, and 1 to request a call back. You’ll be given the option to confirm the number you wish them to call or enter an alternate call back number.

This is a Great method to contact freedpop because these callers get priority and will be called back asap.

You can also spam the freedompop support twitter page. They are very helpful there it just is always 2 days before they respond
  • S MPS MP Posts: 350FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    Spamming them won't make them get through all their messages faster. ;)

You can also try sending a PM to them on G+ or Facebook. FYI

Which ever social media you use more often is probably best since you'll see the reply sooner.

Or you can PM someone here, or call them, or email them.

Lot's of ways to get help. :)
    I'm not an employee...only a volunteer. If you need official assistance:

Freedompop Customer Service numbers-(888) 743-8107---(888) 906-3184---855) 703-5785---(888) 673-8518---888) 915-2647--(888) 731-1555--(888) 701-1353, Monday-Friday 8am-8pm PDT.
  • edith lyerlyedith lyerly Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I just want it to work :# without. Crashing my computer. No way would i ever get a phone fr
    om freedompop.
  • edith lyerlyedith lyerly Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    :open_mouth: .