**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I had to reboot my computer and now that everything is gone, how do I get my freedom pop back?

stephen flandersstephen flanders Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
As I said my computer had to be rebooted and obviously I am not good with computers or I probably would not have rebooted. Anyway I have **** up everything. How do I get at least some of my stuff back. Most important is my internet (Freedom Pop). Please help.

Answers

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @stephen flanders
    what is your computer name and company? and what device are you using?

Try unplugging the device, shut down the PC, and unplug it from the wall---press the power button with the pc unplugged.....Nothing should come on.....

plug the pc back in..and try and restart..with out the device plugged in the usb

let me know if all your stuff came back on?

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• olrsolrs Posts: 410FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm thinking your computer might have been completely reset (factory reset, operating system reinstalled, etc) Is everything gone and does it look like you just bought the computer? If all of your files are gone, that is probably what happened.

If so, you would need to setup FreedomPop with the computer like you did for the first time. We can provide more instructions if this is the case.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015 #4
    You files don't normally disappear...if your computer went blank, it might be as simple as a corupt driver..

when you get a chance, try as suggested and shoot me a message, if you'd like a PM might be a little quicker-I specialize in Windows

click on my avatar....and when you get to my profile page-click the box that says message top right corner-see pic

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• stephen flandersstephen flanders Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    My computer is a Toshiba laptop. 2 years old. I probably have to start back at the beginning but I don't remember how I started freedom pop.
    So is you pc back to normal? once you can log back into your laptop..let me know and we can start from scratch....

I can turn it on but all the icons are gone or different and freedom pop is gone
    I can start up ok but icons are gone. Probably have to start at beginning but I don't know how.
    Its going to be hard to troubleshoot...But we can do it....

what operating system are you using? and what device are you using?

Windows 8.1 Toshiba Product Version 1.1.5.6402 I think this is what you want.
    ok thank you..I hit you up in PM...I am really familiar with this one-talk to you over there

I have a Toshiba Satellite L 75-B. What is "hit you up in PM mean?" I am computer illiterate
    I just sent you a message in your Private message.

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @stephen flanders What device did you order from us? Was it a hotspot, USB stick or a router?
    Hey Pro's I am chatting with the OP in PM....Just a heads

@stephen flanders If you let me know which device you purchased I can get you exact instructions!
    @Jorge M.
    can you please take a quick peek on the account side to make sure all is ok?

@stephen flanders Let me know when you get the chance!
    njfulwider5 I don't know how to receive your message

at the very top of the page...find your in box tab....I have sent you a few..should be a number next to it

I sent you a few...Just reply in the box under the message in your In box