**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I need billing help Please.

Bryan SlaterBryan Slater Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
First Issue: I added $40.00 to my credit balance expecting them to take my billing amount from that until it runs out but it keeps charging my card. I would like to know how to get them to take money from my credit before my card. Second Issue: I have a 3.99 charge that keeps recurring for data, but i am paying for unlimited 1gb data as part of my plan and i have not gone even remotely close to using all of my data usage. I need to figure out how to get rid of this nationwide 4g/3g with 500mb from happening as it is nowhere in my plan settings. Thank you for your time.

Comments

• JorgeJorge Posts: 3,370FreedomPop Master admin
    @Bryan Slater Hello Bryan, your $40 credit can not be applied to your monthly charges. The credit is used to cover any top-up charges after an overage of data has occurred. I may refund you your credit due to the confusion you have stated. As for the $3.99 charge, it does appear that this is from your trial having ended under your U600 device.
  • Bryan SlaterBryan Slater Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I would really appreciate the full refund of my $40. Thank you very much.