**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Slickdeals: LG Viper 4G LTE Smartphone $29.99! + Free Shipping!

Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
edited June 2017 in Exclusive Deals #1

**DEAL ALERT** $29.99 4G LTE Smartphone + FREE Shipping! Click here to GET IT NOW! Don't forget to THUMBS UP and show your support!

Description:
LG Viper 4G LTE is one of the first LTE enabled smartphones for Sprint, an Android 2.3 Gingerbread handset, equipped with a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 4" WVGA NOVA screen and 5MP camera.

What is the deal?
A FreedomPop LG Viper LTE Phone for $29.99. You’ll be getting a one-month free trial of the Unlimited Talk & Text Plan, along with Free 500MB of 4G LTE/3G data. The Unlimited Talk & Text plan normally costs $10.99/month.

You are always welcome to downgrade to the 100% Free Plan, which consists of 200 Voice Minutes, 500 Text Messages, and 500MB of 4G LTE/3G data. Downgrading can be performed directly on your online account page or on your phone. By breaking free from your current phone carrier and switching to FreedomPop, you can save hundreds of dollars every year.
Post edited by Jorge on

Comments

• AmalaAmala Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    @Jorge M. There are two deals right now on the LG Viper. Are they the same phone model? One deal offers the wifi hotspot feature for $3.99 a month. I looked in the help section, and this phone is not listed as having tethering. Can I use USB tethering on it, or just the wifi hotspot, or neither? I'm totally new to FP and having trouble finding the information I need. Thanks.
  • Phien PhamPhien Pham Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Is it still possible to get ZTE Force deal?
  • Karen MoultonKaren Moulton Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    getting a free month of talk & text, does this start after the month it takes to get
    the phone?Annie
  • Steve WestSteve West Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    When is Freedompop going to start selling spark enabled phones?
  • SEAN OGORMANSEAN OGORMAN Posts: 37FreedomPop Newbie
    Karen,

The free month on my ZTE Force started when it shipped. It took 4 or 5 days (there were delays because of weather, and somehow it went from Indiana, past Ohio, to Pennsylvania) to show up, so those were the only free days I lost.
  • Karen MoultonKaren Moulton Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    My hotspot took three weeks to get to Oregon, I know I am out west so do I get
    the same offer. Karen
This discussion has been closed.