BYOD and my account doesnt show Data usage

Chin PateChin Pate Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
Hi

talk and text works fine and it logs my usage but data doesnt show, it is just showing only which I shared or received from friends.

I am sure I am using data everyday. its been 10 days and no usage showing at all, except friends sharing.

any help, I know lots of people are having same issues...

Thanks

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Chin Pate Have you tried to downgrade your plan? This forces your data service to be back online. You can do so by clicking here :)
  • Christophe CaltagironeChristophe Caltagirone Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
    Same issue, except I got my phone from freedompop. Data usage on my account only shows phone call credits.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its is a current glitch in the system and require a account refresh...The customer service guys should be on right now...Give them a quick call and see if they can refresh you account..Numbers in my signature

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Christophe Caltagirone Have you tried the link above?
  • Chin PateChin Pate Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    my plan is already downgraded, and now I only see 500MB and 200 talk and 500 text all free plan, so I will give a call and see if they can refresh my data so I can see my usage.

Thanks
  • Christophe CaltagironeChristophe Caltagirone Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
    @njfulwider5 , @Ali yes, I gave them a call yesterday, but the rep was not too helpful. Said he would look into it, but issue is not resolved.
    I am already on the free plan (200min, 500 texts, 500MB).

While it is inconvenient that the data usage on my account is not updated, I can use the System>>Data Usage application from my phone.