**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

mifi.mlp and other issues

theonlylostheonlylos FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
I recently purchased a mifi hotspot, however I've been having similar issues with my prior mifi so I'm not sure if the following is isolated or not:

When my device switches from 3G to 4G coverage - I'll end up having all my traffic redirected to a mifi.mlp page and I'll end up resetting my device multiple times for it to finally resume normal browsing. In general this takes about five minutes per incident and happens multiple times during my commutes.

I'm also having an issue where my Mifi will not give an IP address to my Galaxy Tab S3 while it works fine with my laptop. As for my phone...

I'm having an issue where my Galaxy S5 keeps trying to connect - for some reason the Mifi seems to indicate each connection as a separate device even after being disconnected. This results in my phone losing the connection to the Mifi if on the rare occasion it successfully goes trough.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Taed WynnellTaed Wynnell FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 0
    The second part sound similar to problem that I've bee having with the WiFi. I lessened the impact greatly by having it be a public (no password) hotspot, but then I limit the MAC address to just my device for security. It still loses the connection, but gets it back right away in a second or two.
  • theonlylostheonlylos FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    ah thanks very much I'll look into that