**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I need to contact customer service?

Annette AdamsonAnnette Adamson Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
I need to contact customer service?

Answers

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,415FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take a quick peek-numbers are in my signature..

Hope this helps

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• jimboocherjimboocher Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have tried FreedomPoP two times before and was unable to get it working right for me - I am old and am a little slow on the computers and smart phones - I am so happy to start with the cell phone - then when I get that working well, I want to go to the internet - I have a "hot spot" left over from when I tried and failed to get it working for me several years ago - then I tried again last year. At that time I was told to keep it, rather than send it back. I did and I still have it. I will want to go to the internet as soon as I master the cell phone. When I could not master usage of the internet - it came where I was paying double because if I could not make it work properly , I switched over to the old one and caused me to pay double. Any how, that is history and now I want to get to using FreedomPoP, with your help or some one that can walk me through it. Now to start:

#1. Can I get an iPhone 4 or 5 or what ever you might have to get the iPhone of which I need - I saw the set up was offered on line for iPone and it looked as though I could get in through FreedomPoP. I have tried Android smart phones which are too difficult for me to work with - I am familiar with Apple as both of my computers are MAC OS. #2. I will need to port my present cell number as it is long used for years. #3. I need a reg. telephone number or email address (maybe this one) that I can use to answer questions as problems come along. I now have the sim and need to know how to get an iPhone to get started.

Thank you very much for your help if I can get a hold to SOMEONE - If this email is NOT the one to go too, please give me one that I can "go too" for things needed.

Again, THANK YOU for future help, so that I can enjoy all that FreedomPoP has to offer.

Jim Boocher jimboocher73@gmai.com
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 2,840FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Things changed in last 2 years. FreedomPop uses two networks now. Sprint locked phones and SIMs to be inserted into an unlocked GSM phone that can access the AT&T network.
    Is one clearly superior in your neighborhood ? If not sure, ask your neighbors nearest you. If they indicate which one is better and mostly agree on same, then that is only one to shop for.

As for your old Hot spot, it may have been the older devices from 2-3+ years ago. 3G + 4G WiMax connections. The WiMax has been shutdown across the country fully by March 2016. So old device if the support it can only get 3G signals. Lowest cost for those hot spots are $3.99 /mo. Not worth it. I can purchase an LTE (the better replacement for WiMax) hot spot for as low as $20 on special. Those are much faster than 3G and have a FREE plan for a very long time to go. If you will use for more than 5 months, this costs less than the slow 3G with a monthly fee.

I think FreedomPop has stopped selling iPhone 4x because the App requires iOS 8.2+ and that wont install on the 4 phones. So, look for 5 or 5s as lower cost iPhones. Much lower than 6's, 7's, or 8's.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 1,000FreedomPop Newbie admin

I have tried FreedomPoP two times before and was unable to get it working right for me - I am old and am a little slow on the computers and smart phones - I am so happy to start with the cell phone - then when I get that working well, I want to go to the internet - I have a "hot spot" left over from when I tried and failed to get it working for me several years ago - then I tried again last year. At that time I was told to keep it, rather than send it back. I did and I still have it. I will want to go to the internet as soon as I master the cell phone. When I could not master usage of the internet - it came where I was paying double because if I could not make it work properly , I switched over to the old one and caused me to pay double. Any how, that is history and now I want to get to using FreedomPoP, with your help or some one that can walk me through it. Now to start:

#1. Can I get an iPhone 4 or 5 or what ever you might have to get the iPhone of which I need - I saw the set up was offered on line for iPone and it looked as though I could get in through FreedomPoP. I have tried Android smart phones which are too difficult for me to work with - I am familiar with Apple as both of my computers are MAC OS. #2. I will need to port my present cell number as it is long used for years. #3. I need a reg. telephone number or email address (maybe this one) that I can use to answer questions as problems come along. I now have the sim and need to know how to get an iPhone to get started.

Thank you very much for your help if I can get a hold to SOMEONE - If this email is NOT the one to go too, please give me one that I can "go too" for things needed.

Again, THANK YOU for future help, so that I can enjoy all that FreedomPoP has to offer.

Jim Boocher jimboocher73@gmai.com

HEllo Jim!

1) The Iphones that we have available, change on a daily basis but please keep in mind most of them are CDMA locked to Sprint. This means that they are not compatible with the other type of devices that we have, the 4G LTE sims.
    Yu can check them out here, in case you would like to purchase one:
    https://shop.freedompop.com/products

2) Porting is available from certain carriers, with a $9.99 fee. For a list of accepted carriers, please check on this link:
    https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2055/kw/port in

3) You can always use this forum or other free customer service channels like Facebook, Twitter or the forum.
    Email and phone channels are paid, so you will need to have an active account with the VIP service subscription to be able to communicate by email or phone.