**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Upgrade

moneyocmoneyoc Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
I have the usb u600 from freedompop and I dont have wimax in my area and wanted to know if I could get the 4g lte usb stick for upgrade,also wanted to know if I could do this with the photon,like I said I dont have wimax in area

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @moneyoc You can definitely upgrade! Send the support team an email at support[at]freedompop[dot]com and in the subject write SWAP to LTE.

Then you should be able to exchange your u600 for a hotspot or USB stick with a $50 discount.
  • Roger WilliamsRoger Williams Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Ali, I think I read that you have a version of the software for my u600 that will work with yosemite? If so I would appreciate a link, I have also just sent off an email to support about your suggestion above.
  • stitus5stitus5 Posts: 23FreedomPop Newbie
    @Ali...Any idea how long they take to get back to you? I'm waiting to hear back from them to see if I can take advantage of S3 promotion.