Any suggestions for troubleshooting wifi calling?
I have a ZTE force and everything is working great except wifi calling on my home wifi network. When I dial the number the phone does not even ring. Here is a brief overview of my situation:
- I can make wifi calls on other home wireless networks
- I thought it could be router setting issue, so I have tried two routers and tried every possible setting.
- I'm beginning to think the issue could be with my ISP (DSL) provider. I called and they confirmed they do not block any ports.
- The other home wireless networks I've tried this on have a different ISP (cable).
- I've tried about every voip related setting in the Freedompop messaging app.