Bought Freedompop phone to replace my BYOD and can't figure out how to activate it.

Shawn MoseleyShawn Moseley Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
I bought the ZTE Force from your website when it was on sale to replace my BYOD Galaxy SII since WiMax has been phased out. However, I can't find anywhere on the site to activate the phone. I called and was put on hold for an hour and a half then was hung up on.

When I try to do it from the phone it tries to get me to change my number for a fee. I do not want to change my number. I want to keep my free service and number but use the new phone I got.

Also, I only ordered one device but your site said my credit card was declined so I used a different card and it went though. However, I found out that both cards were charged and it looks like another phone was shipped out too. I hope that I can send this other phone back free of charge.

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shawn Moseley If you purchased your ZTE from the FreedomPop website, it is already active on the account you have.

As for your other ZTE, just reverse the charge and refuse the shipment and you should be good to go from there.