**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Has anyone notice the device display shows even with the device is off?

I have had my 4082 mifi for a year now. This week I noticed I cannot connect to the network. The LED light stays amber. Both the network strength and battery level symbols are in the display, the GPS symbol is not.
I have tried recharging rhe battery and resetting the unit-with no success. I have sent a number of emails to support, with no response.
NOTE: the last hour I noticed the device will not power off (?) and the network strength and battery symbols show in the display-WITH THE BATTERY REMOVED.

Can anyone help?

Answers

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Roger Godin Since this device is an e-ink display, the screen symbols will show even when the device is turned off after a power interruption. You look like you have a defective device so you may want to call in for an RMA replacement!
  • Louis SaundersLouis Saunders Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem.
  • Greg @ Team LagunaGreg @ Team Laguna Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
    My display stays on too if I leave it on & pull the battery out without turning it off first . Still working like a CHARM after a year .