**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Just Purchased For 29.99 & I Have 2 Issue's

Sand  Sand Posts: 31FreedomPop Newbie
1st issue is inside my account it says unlimited talk & text however it says

Unlimited Talk and Text

Voice Minutes: 2,500 mins

Texts: 5000 texts

$4.99

2nd issue is if i don't like this phone if the battery gets on my nerves can i return it for something better or not? since i paid 29.99 for activation :/ ~~!!!

can someone provide me with resolutions to my 2 queries ? :)

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sandrina H. You have unlimited minutes. It says 2,500 however it is unlimited and won't be interrupted, so you can call all you want and it will work as expected. If your phone has an issue and you need to do an RMA, you can get an exchange for the same or equivalent featured phone.
  • olrsolrs Posts: 410FreedomPop Newbie
    @Ali In the case someone uses more than 2,500 minutes, are you sure it won't be interrupted? I thought @njfulwider5 said in the case someone needs more an admin will need to reset the plan. I'm just curious, I want to know so I can help others in the future with the same question.

@Sandrina H. If the battery is the main problem they might send you another one. That way you don't need to send anything back.
    @olrs What njfulwider5 said isn't correct for that one, you're always able to make calls without interruption and if you're over 2.5K minutes you're fine :)
  • Sand  Sand Posts: 31FreedomPop Newbie
    @!!! I'm totally freaking out right now will i not be able to even use my lg viper at this point?
  • olrsolrs Posts: 410FreedomPop Newbie
    Ali said:

@olrs What njfulwider5 said isn't correct for that one, you're always able to make calls without interruption and if you're over 2.5K minutes you're fine :)

@Ali Thank you for clearing that up. It would be nice if FreedomPop would just put "unlimited" then to lessen confusion.

@Sandrina H. They might not have phones numbers in those areas. Are they major cities? Do any phone numbers show up for anywhere? If not, it might be a glitch. If other numbers show up, then they just might not have any for that area. If you must you can get a phone number with another provider and port it to FreedomPop.
    If i live in New york and choose a California number will i get bad reception?
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,231FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reception will be the same. Just locals with landlines might be a bit irritated calling a CA number to talk to someone a few blocks away. That is only negative.
    If you have a bunch of older relatives in CA, pick a number local to them. They call locally and it rings in NY to you.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
    @olrs FreedomPop actually puts unlimited in the plan page however due to some issues with JavaScript it says 2.5K for a second and then changes to unlimited :)
  • Carl FalconeCarl Falcone Posts: 46FreedomPop Newbie
    Sandrina H.,
    I live in Long Island NY and got a number. Try that, there were many to choose from. I don't know what part of the state you are in.
    About the 2500 minutes part ... Ali was wrong unfortunately

"The unlimited plan is provided with a maximum usage number to make sure that a user doesn't abuse the data allotment. Once the data usage is reached, you will no longer be able to use the account until the following billing cycle is renewed. You can find this in our company policy under fair usage."

freedompop support just emailed me back after i had sent them a message about 1 week ago :+1:

i pasted the policy below
    http://www.freedompop.com/fair_usage_policy.htm

Fair Usage Policy

Last updated on 4/21/14

FreedomPop offers a variety of monthly plans (each a "Monthly Plan") for its voice and text messaging service to landline and mobile phones in the United States, excluding Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories, (the "Phone Service"). At FreedomPop, we want all of our customers to get the best Monthly Plans for Phone Service at the lowest possible price. This Fair Usage Policy ("FUP") is designed to prevent fraud and abuse of our services by a small number of users.

Minute Fair Usage. Subject to this FUP, certain FreedomPop Monthly Plans allow unlimited calls to landline and mobile phones in the United States, excluding Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories, and unlimited text messages ("Unlimited Monthly Plans"). Calls to landline and mobile phones in the United States, excluding Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories, are included in your Unlimited Monthly Plan subject to a usage limit of 2,500 minutes per month, per Unlimited Monthly Plan. The maximum duration for a call using an Unlimited Monthly Plan is 12 hours. The minutes included in each Monthly Plan do not roll over from month to month and will be lost if not used within that month. Once the minutes included in your Monthly Plan have been used, you may not use additional minutes for the balance of the month.

FreedomPop's Phone Service is for personal use only in accordance with our Acceptable Use Policy and this FUP ("Legitimate Use"). The following is a non-exhaustive list of practices that would not be considered Legitimate Use:

Using Phone Service for telemarketing or call center operations;
    Re-selling Phone Service minutes;
    Sharing Phone Service between users whether via a PBX, call center, computer or any other means;
    Calling numbers (whether singly, sequentially or automatically) to generate income for yourself or others as a result of placing the call; and
    Unusual calling patterns inconsistent with normal, personal use, for example, regular calls of short duration or calls to multiple numbers in a short period of time.

Other practices may be relevant in determining Legitimate Use and FreedomPop reserves the right to take any unlawful, prohibited, abnormal, or unusual activity into account in making its determination. FreedomPop may at its option, terminate its relationship with you, or may suspend your Phone Service immediately if it determines you are using your Monthly Plan contrary to this FUP or FreedomPop's Acceptable Use Policy. Where reasonable, FreedomPop will provide you with notice of improper usage before suspension or termination of your Monthly Plan and, if appropriate, FreedomPop may offer you an alternative Monthly Plan.

The Phone Service is intended for everyday personal calling and not for mass marketing calls with call durations of less than six (6) seconds. FreedomPop may monitor for mass short duration calls and reserves the right to revoke the use of the Phone Service with immediate effect if FreedomPop suspects that the Phone Service being used in this manner.

Text Message Fair Usage. Text messages are included in your Unlimited Monthly Plan subject to a usage limit of 5,000 text messages per month, per Unlimited Monthly Plan. Use of the Phone Service in excess of 5,000 text messages per month is excessive use and is a violation of FreedomPop's FUP. Once the text messages included in your Monthly Plan have been used, your text usage will be suspended for the balance of the month.

Changes to FreedomPop's FUP. FreedomPop reserves the right to change this fair usage policy at any time. Changes shall become effective when published on the FreedomPop website. Your continued use of the Phone Service after publication of the revised version shall constitute your acceptance to be bound by the terms and conditions of the revised fair usage policy.