**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

how to activate

II just received my freedom pop galaxy victory and I am having many problems. At boot all google apps crash, after dialing three digits the dialer crashes. All while having the green check mark. I can connect Wi-Fi but nothing will download, error 110. There is no camera app and the camera button just vibrates the phone. There are no system updates option. I called tech support and there supposed to be emailing me soon. It seems as if someone had a custom rom on the phone then put the wrong versions of everything and returned it. I want to get credited for all the wasted airtime. It seems to have completed activation but cant update the profile or prl. And it cant seem to communicate with the hardware properly. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Answers