**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

RMA process

Candace CorradoCandace Corrado Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
We purchased and activated a iPhone 5 at the end of January for our son. Last week we noticed that it was not holding a charge and finally it stopped turning on. We were unable to even turn it on thru recovery mode... I waited an hour on hold to speak to a representive and even received an email that a ticket was submitted start the RMA process, however I have not yet received the return label and that was 5 days ago. How long should this process take?

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Candace Corrado An RMA process does not include a return shipping label. As a result, you will have to use your own shipping label.
  • Candace CorradoCandace Corrado Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Understood.... Shouldn't I have received the RMA number for reference purposes by now? I also do not have shipping information or the shipping address. The rep said I would receive an email with that info and I'm still waiting on that.
    Any other ideas on how to get a response or speed up this process. The agent led me to believe that I would be receiving the info immediately but am still waiting on where to ship it back to and an RMA number for reference. Thought or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have spent enough time on the phone on hold and searching this forum...
  • siskiou w.siskiou w. Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Did you receive an email from the agent at all?
    If yes, I've had some success replying to that email.

Also, you could try a message on their facebook site.
    @siskiou w. No I have not and I have PM @Jorge M, left a message on the vm (after waiting an hour by phone) and have posted twice... I'm really disappointed on the lack a response. I will try replying to the automated email. Thanks!