**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Can't get phone to dial

Had phone for a week. will only dial 3 numbers and no more-not 3 phone numbers-3 actual numbers. Need an administrator. I emailed and no one responded. Ugggg.

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please go to google play and uninstall the messaging app. Then proceed to reinstall it. If the problem persists, please do a factory reset.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin
    @kelly thurston Hello Kelly, it appears your account needed to be synched on our end. You should be good to go now, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused :)
  • crystal harriscrystal harris Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    My phone is doing the same thing! 3 digits is all I can dial and no messaging. I keep getting errors that google has stopped and other apps as well.
    I can use wifi though please help ive got 2 more phones coming and I may end up returning them if its difficult to make calls
  • thewampthewamp Posts: 77FreedomPop Newbie

My phone is doing the same thing! 3 digits is all I can dial and no messaging. I keep getting errors that google has stopped and other apps as well.
    I can use wifi though please help ive got 2 more phones coming and I may end up returning them if its difficult to make calls

Same here with all (4) phones received March 2. Also, when I try to update apps from the store, I get code 10 error messages consistently. Factory reset did not help.

• crystal harriscrystal harris Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    @ Jorge M can you pleade check into my account I may need to be synched or something. Under device info my phone number is incorrect. Plus all the issues above, reset didnt help at all. Any help is appreciated, thanks
    @crystal harris Crystal I've gone ahead and synched your account, hope that resolved the issue :)
  • Bobby SmithBobby Smith Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    @Jorge M. I have same problem sync mine too please
  • Andrew HaysAndrew Hays Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    @Jorge M. I also have the same problem.
  • kelly thurstonkelly thurston Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    my victory phone still does not work. I did the factory reset. (I just followed some instructions I googled b/c you did not tell me how to do that) I cannot install freedompop messaging. I am doing it through google play -unknown error code during application install -110. Still can only dial 3 numbers. I need to know in detail what to do and what order to do it in. really frustrated and beginning to believe that this is not going to work and too good to be true.
    All experiencing: "can only dial 3 numbers" please PM me with the account email associated with your Victory device, thank you and I apologize for the inconvenience in this.
  • Ryan GardnerRyan Gardner Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie

my victory phone still does not work. I did the factory reset. (I just followed some instructions I googled b/c you did not tell me how to do that) I cannot install freedompop messaging. I am doing it through google play -unknown error code during application install -110. Still can only dial 3 numbers. I need to know in detail what to do and what order to do it in. really frustrated and beginning to believe that this is not going to work and too good to be true.

I still have this same exact problem. I have tried to call support and I was on hold for an hour until I gave up. Nobody has answered my emails. Has anybody found a fix for the Victory?
  • Joseph DeSantisJoseph DeSantis Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I am having a similar problem with new LG viper i just got yesterday i havent used it to call, but for every number it keeps saying "the number or code you have dialed is incorrect, please check the number or code and try again" message 7 swwitch 1288 even if i try to call the freedom pop numbers. it seems like the internet works but i am on my wifi network. I called freedom pop once they hung up on me, the second time it took so long my other cell phone ran out of minutes.

And I just said I am not allowed to send text messages , MSG 2120

i tried updating all those things you said and restarting nothing works. man i just need a phone, i literally have no more minutes or cash. please help.
    @Joseph DeSantis Hello Joseph, with your Viper issue please sign into the play store update your Google Play Services.
    @Ryan Gardner Hello Ryan, I was able to verify that you were able to speak to one of our customer support phone agents and was provided an exchange RMA process. We appreciate your patience :)
  • lisa lambertlisa lambert Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
    Jorge.. I'm having the same problems with my victory.. tried everything, but nothing works
  • Michael BastenMichael Basten Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I wish I had read in the forum section about ALL the people that have issues with this phone..they have the same as I and in reality the phone is good for pictures. Other than that I have had no success in using it for anything else. It is a shame that you are promoting a product that if it was anything else than free would be a waste of hard earned $$$.
  • Chris MartinezChris Martinez Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Anything new for anyone else? I can finally get past 1.77mb downloaded for the Messaging app and it looks to get a full download but I still get the -110 error message when it tries to install it.