**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

disable phone number

I'm flying across the country and left my phone at the gate in Orlando. Lost and found has not recovered it but in the meantime how can I disable my account so no one can use my phone until I hopefully recover it?

Comments

• Hello @Tobias Dobler we are sorry to hear that, your account has been deactivated, we hope you get it back! best of luck!
    "Don't forget to vote on our latest Poll for a chance to win some FreedomPop gear! :) https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/7284/where-do-you-take-your-portable-hotspot-device#latest"
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tobias Sinclair Sorry to hear that! Your account is deactivated thanks to lolabee. Last time I was at KMCO airport the terminal wasn't too large so security may be able to find your device. Good luck :)
  • Tamara SinclairTamara Sinclair Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks, looks like no one turned it into lost and found so time for a new phone.
  • Tamara SinclairTamara Sinclair Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
    Hey, will this work with Freedompop?
    Samsung Galaxy S3 Slll SPH-L710 16GB - Marble White (Sprint) Prepaid 4G LTE
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Tobias Sinclair I noticed that there is a special on for the S3 --> $99 From FP so no BYOD fee, nor the FEC foo foo messing around. Might get stuck in back order mystery waiting, though. @ali do you have a link for that ?
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rich Sias (16th) Definitely. I'm having issues posting links so I'm going to have to find a workaround to post it out here :)
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    If links are blocked, just type in what I need to type out. I can build the link and go to it myself.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs