**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

why wont my new victory work?

I received my victory 3/4 and havent been able to get it to work yet. I can only dial 3 digits no messages and no apps can be activated. Tried reset no luck now I have the token oath error. Im stumped and really disappointed I was looking forward to using my fp phone. Please help me figure this out or ill just return the phone and cancel my other orders this is way too confusing, scared to see what happens with my hotspot, :anguished:

Best Answer

Answers

• crystal harriscrystal harris Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    @Javonni the email is [email protected]
    thanks so much!
  • CJ FotheringhamCJ Fotheringham Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Me too, same thing. What's up with this. I need my phone
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin
    @CJ Fotheringham Hello CJ, your appeared to be out of sync on our end. You should be good to go now :)
  • crystal harriscrystal harris Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    @ Jorge @Javonni Is mine out of synch as well? Seems this issue is common with victorys.
    @Jorge M. No, it is still hopeless, all google apps crash (whether I call them up or not), after dialing three digits, I get a contacts has crashed pop-up, under application manager all installed apps have 0.00mb. This is beyond **** up, I've had better luck with cheap tablets from china. I have 3 other samsungs-note, tab s, and s4- never seen anything like this. I would run an tu tu but nothing can be installed! Did freedompop (I ordered directly) get knock-offs? I would like to send this back and get my money back but I can't get through on the support lines. I talked up how great I though freedompop was going to be, color me shame-faced
  • lisa lambertlisa lambert Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having the same problem..I've try everything others have tried still no lucky..I would like to return for a different phone ..not the victory please.. something else.
    I have 2 evo 4g from sprint... could i just have one of those turn on?

I also bought the samsung s4 and people can't here me on that..

I need a phone that works..please a little help thx
  • Ryan GardnerRyan Gardner Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie

@Jorge M. No, it is still hopeless, all google apps crash (whether I call them up or not), after dialing three digits, I get a contacts has crashed pop-up, under application manager all installed apps have 0.00mb. This is beyond **** up, I've had better luck with cheap tablets from china. I have 3 other samsungs-note, tab s, and s4- never seen anything like this. I would run an tu tu but nothing can be installed! Did freedompop (I ordered directly) get knock-offs? I would like to send this back and get my money back but I can't get through on the support lines. I talked up how great I though freedompop was going to be, color me shame-faced

I am having the SAME exact problem. Should I just return my phone?
  • Ryan GardnerRyan Gardner Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Has anybody found a fix for this yet?
    My first experience with freedompop and I am very disappointed, I've emailed multiple times and posted on a couple threads here and no official response. I can't sit on hold for hours on end to try to get through to phone support (especiallly since I can't use their bloody phone to do it!)
    Moderator: This should not be marked as answered as the issue appears to be widespread and as yet unresolved.
  • thewampthewamp Posts: 77FreedomPop Newbie
    I have (4) Victory Phones received March 2. None will connect to a Cell Phone tower and have the same problems that so many others are having. We should all remember that we are helping to beta test the Victory. What happened to the many problems reports posted earlier this month relative to this phone?
  • thewampthewamp Posts: 77FreedomPop Newbie
    RE: "What happened to the many problems reports posted earlier this month relative to this phone?". After countless hours on this form, I see that they are
    in different threads. Sorry, I am still learning!