**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Can't hear anyone

Bill DavisBill Davis Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hello I got a replacement phone today and it's doing the same thing the previous one did. I can text with no issues and can place a call but after its connected I cant hear anything and they can't hear me either. Please help :)

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bill Davis Hey Bill, is this over WiFi or 3G?
  • Bill DavisBill Davis Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I see something about an MSL but I don't know the number can anyone help?
    I have tried it both ways and it still doesn't work.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    @Bill Davis Hello Bill, I apologize for the delay in reply, your msl code is:963639.
    @Jorge M. Thanks for the reply but it still doesn't work after the reset.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    @Bill Davis Hello Bill, could you please confirm you performed the following trouble shooting steps:

Please dial ##786# Select the "Reset" button (for the EVO 4G, you will have to tap the menu button to then see the reset option) and then enter your MSL code: 963639

Hit the "Reset" button and your phone will restart.

Once the phone has restarted it may enter hands free activation. If this does not happen, then you can do so by updating your phone's PRL and Profile manually. This can be done by,
    Going to Settings
    Phone/ System updates
    Update PRL
    Then repeat for Update Profile.
    null
    @Jorge M. Tried everything you listed. Able to text but still no sound during calls. Guess this service just won't work in my area.