**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Slickdeals: ZTE Force LTE Smartphone for $25 + Free Shipping

Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
edited June 2017 in Exclusive Deals #1

**DEAL ALERT** Vote Up and buy your ZTE Force LTE Smartphone for $25 + FREE Shipping! Click here to GET IT NOW!

What is the deal?

ZTE Force LTE Smartphone for $25! + FREE SHIPPING!
FreedomPop Unlimited 1GB LTE Data Plan Trial ($15.00/month)

Don't forget to THUMBS UP and show your support!

*You are always welcome to downgrade to the 100% Free Plan, which consists of 200 Voice Minutes, 500 Text Messages, and 500MB of 4G LTE/3G data. Downgrading can be performed directly on your online account page or on your phone. By breaking free from your current phone carrier and switching to FreedomPop, you can save hundreds of dollars every year.
Post edited by Jorge on
Tagged:

Comments

• goobygooby Posts: 58FreedomPop Newbie
    Argh! I paid $30 for that a few days ago... *grumble* lol
  • James BrunelleJames Brunelle Posts: 57FreedomPop Newbie
    How can I add a second phone to my account?
  • SEAN OGORMANSEAN OGORMAN Posts: 37FreedomPop Newbie
    When you buy from the link (while signed in to your primary account), it'll add the phone to list of devices.

PS - this is a really good phone for the money.
  • James BrunelleJames Brunelle Posts: 57FreedomPop Newbie
    I tried that and this is what I get
    Please check form fields for valid input.
  • goobygooby Posts: 58FreedomPop Newbie
    Does the "FreedomPop Unlimited 1GB LTE Data Plan Trial ($15.00/month)" include 3g data after the 1g data is gone? And if yes...
    - is it still available?
    - is it available only for this phone?
    - if it's available only for this phone, is it only available for the ones who paid $25? I paid $30 a few days or so before the $25 offer became available. *grumble again* lol
    - what's the hard cap on the 3g data? I'm not talking about 10g or anything... but would people on the plan be able to use 1 or 2 gigs of 3g data without extra costs?

Thanks!
  • Robin HardisonRobin Hardison Posts: 18FreedomPop Newbie
    Is it possible to still get one of these for this price? Does anyone have one they are not using and want to sell?
  • David DahlDavid Dahl Posts: 83FreedomPop Newbie
    I would also like one of these, but at checkout it was 299 lol
  • whkremswhkrems Posts: 19FreedomPop Newbie
    At checkout getting: 'Please check form fields for valid input.'
  • jas krumposjas krumpos Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    If anyone interested i am selling my ZTE force. J at [email protected]