**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How to deactivate device

hj630hj630 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I want to sell this device to a friend but how can I deativate the device from my account so he can buy it

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,732FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @hj630 The device can be activated by calling (888) 673-8518.
  • ruby Jruby J Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same question here. So there is not need to deactivate, just activate it? Do I understand right?
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 2,956FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015 #4
    I believe that is incorrect. Need to deactivate first. On MyAccount>device in www.freedompop.com, I saw 'deactivate' text made into a link. I think I could do it myself, but I don't want to deactivate right now.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,732FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rich Sias (16th) You're not able to deactivate online for some reason, every time I click it I get the message to call customer service directly. Boo hoo!
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 2,956FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I C, said the blind man.
    I can't claim I been there, done that, yet.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs