**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Phone 30 days old - screen moves on it's own, how do I fix issue?

Andre GoodmanAndre Goodman Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
Screen acts as if I am pressing icons and then freezes on multiple minuture thrumb like icons. I have a screen protector on device with 1 small air bubble. I have to constantly remove battery to make operational again, sometimes 3 to 4 times a day. Any suggestions.

Answers

• KELLIE LARUEKELLIE LARUE Posts: 148FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    Try a factory reset. Or maybe Request a new replacement phone
    The NeXus Evoluzione B)
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Andre Goodman Sounds like you have a defective phone! Please call (855) 703-5785 and press 3 for technical support to issue an RMA.
  • Andre GoodmanAndre Goodman Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    In getting a RMA, does it matter where I purchased device, such as Groupon or LivingSocial.
    yes it does. where did you purchase your device?
    The NeXus Evoluzione B)
  • Andre GoodmanAndre Goodman Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Living social
    Ask @Ali or @LolaBee or @njfulwider5 they will say if your device is eligible for RMA or not.
    The NeXus Evoluzione B)
  • Albert P JeeAlbert P Jee Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Follow the steps and the windows are different then pictured.
    The buttons are grayed out. Can not receive calls. No voice mail.
    How can support help me? It is along wait on the internet phone which uses up my hub burst internet usage. Got put on hold a long time, Then get hung up upon always.
    Where can I get working phone and correct billing satisfaction? First months free trial was charged to me.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,246FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Albert P Jee did you get resolution, yet ? If not, I can send notify to several admins here to review all your symptoms and determine what FP should do next.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs