Nvidia Shield Tablet LTE

Karie MooreKarie Moore Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Does FreedomPop offer a micro sim card for the Nvidia Shield Tablet LTE?
The bands are:
North America:
LTE: Bands 2,4,5,7,17 (1900, 1700, 850, 2600, 700)
HSPA+: Bands 1,2,4,5 (2100, 1900, 1700, 850)

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Karie Moore Unfortunately your device won't be able to be activated. Although Band 2 is supported, your device isn't CDMA enabled and it isn't from Sprint. As a result you won't be able to use your device with FreedomPop over cellular. However you can get a WiFi hotspot to use with your service. Would you be interested in one?
  • Marian  DrakeMarian Drake Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello, Ali! I have had my FreedomPop HotSpot, which I purchased directly from FreedomPop, for several days, but I can't connect to the internet with my KindleFire HD tablet. When I go to Cloud, I get that I need to enter a password, but my password does not get me in. I have no trouble getting in to FreedomPop.com on my home computer with the password I just made, when I got an email with a link to make a new password. Suggestions? I'm also going to try to write you a personal message through the button "Inbox" -- please reply, because I need to check out how this works for me so I know if I can to keep it. I cannot get through to FreedomPop on the phone because the Hold time is at least 30 minutes long, and more.