Can't activate LG G2

tonisamatonisama Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Tried activating a Sprint LG G2 which according to the latest list is supported, however after chatting with customer support, Freedompop is unable to activate. I checked both Swappa and Ting and I get free and clear on the ESN and IMEI, but Freedompop BYOD says the device is not supported. I do not get the FEC warning that everyone else seems to be getting. I thought the G2 was on the list of supported devices. Anyone have any thoughts?

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @tonisama /

try this...clean you browsers cache and try again, or use a different browser and try again.

I activate devices all the time..and sometimes, when i test a esn/meid a few times...it will error out like this on freedompop. If this does not work...shoot me a PM with you meid/esn and I'll take a peek and see what i get?

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @tonisama If you do not get any FEC errors, try at ting.com/byod to see if you get any errors with FEC on their end. If you do not, try entering the MEID and not the IMEI.
  • Truong MaiTruong Mai Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    @njfulwider5
    I am having the same problem. I checked both Swappa and Ting, they are all good and clear but got the device not supported on Freedompop. Can you help me too?