**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Touchscreen Not Working. Waiting 72+ hours for device replacement confirmation email to "go through"

Jason  LiJason Li Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
My LG Viper's touchscreen failed for some reason. Connection to 3G/4G and wifi are fine - the phone just won't recognize any inputs other than the power button.

I called on Tuesday, March 17th, 2015 at 10:28 am and walked through the process of a hard factory reset, which didn't fix the issue. I was told to wait about 24 hours for the shipping label and directions to be emailed to me. I have been waiting 3 days now. Is there a direct phone number I can call or email address I can email to make sure the shipping directions will be emailed to me without having to wait 40+ minutes on the phone?

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best number today is (888) 731-1555.
  • Jason  LiJason Li Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    Ali, can you directly check my account to see if my RMA will go through? I've waited too long and barely have any minutes left on my plan.
  • Jason  LiJason Li Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks Jay_FreedomPop. One question I have is I was told the shipping label would be provided (ie. I wouldn't have to pay for shipping). Is that still the case or do I need to pay for shipping myself?