my order

jimmy navajimmy nava Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I ordered a freedom spot overdrive more than 10 days ago and im still on number 2 on my order status and i wanna know when its gonna get here

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jimmy nava
    last I checked the Spot overdrives are out 4 weeks. Looks like you have another 16 days and under. Best way to get the exact date. Give Customer service a quick call. Numbers in my signature. should be open tmr around 10am California time...

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jimmy nava If you do not receive your Overdrive after 2 more weeks, please notify an admin to place you on the express list for processing.
  • jimmy navajimmy nava Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Ok thank you. Ill do that if it doesnt come in 2 weeks