**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Deal Ends Today! Buy a LTE Phone Starting at $49.99! (Woot Woot)

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yaaaaaaaaas w00t w00t Folks get your ZTE on!
  • M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    Alrighty now!!! Thats what am talking about Willis!!!
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    Which one out of the five do you guys have your eyes on?? B)
    @Jorge M. I got to go with the SIII Blue or the Note II, can't decide!
  • Thanh LuuThanh Luu Posts: 80FreedomPop Newbie
    The S3 at that price can't be beat! ;)
    @Thanh Luu Dude you're a legend for getting that iPhone 6 Plus activated successfully, is it working well for you? Wish FreedomPop sold the 6 for cheap! :)
  • MoonriseMoonrise Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Had to go with the Note II.
  • fp-evofp-evo Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have a HTC EVO design. Looking to get the S4 or S3. The release date for the S6 is in April 2015 sometime. When will the prices come down after the release of the S6?
  • Thanh LuuThanh Luu Posts: 80FreedomPop Newbie
    Ali said:

@Thanh Luu Dude you're a legend for getting that iPhone 6 Plus activated successfully, is it working well for you? Wish FreedomPop sold the 6 for cheap! :)

It's working well, I took it on a trip from LA to SF and Napa this weekend and surprisingly I got pretty good signal. I love it so far and I am also shocked that it worked to begin with. LTE in SF and Napa is great, up to 25mbps. I do hope FreedomPop get things sorted out with the activation process to allow a more stress-free process. Being able to activate the newer devices is incredible.
  • M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    =) Note 2, hoping father's day will be a good one!
  • S MPS MP Posts: 350FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    I just activated an S3 from the last Woot deal! It came yesterday and was super easy to set up! Yay!!

I got 19 hours of battery life out of it!!! Holy wow! Going from the S2 to this...I didn't think it would be a big difference, but it's significant. I still like my S2, but I LOVE my S3!

The kids will totally love their upgrade to the S2 from their Evo 4G's! ;)
    I'm not an employee...only a volunteer. If you need official assistance:

Freedompop Customer Service numbers-(888) 743-8107---(888) 906-3184---855) 703-5785---(888) 673-8518---888) 915-2647--(888) 731-1555--(888) 701-1353, Monday-Friday 8am-8pm PDT.
    @Thanh Luu That's awesome to hear. You're one of the lucky few that managed to get one up before the FEC was in effect so I commend you 100% for your perfect timing! With that 6+ of yours I assume that since band 41 is supported on it you should get high speeds in Spark markets as well which is another plus.

Enjoy your service :)
    That's true Sam. My son loves his S3 compared to another smaller phone he had. It's a great phone.
  • Robert WolfeRobert Wolfe Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie

That's true Sam. My son loves his S3 compared to another smaller phone he had. It's a great phone.

The Dodge drives so much better than the BMW said Lopez.
    Well I did not mean it that way Robert, I meant it vis-a-vis this comment, "I got 19 hours of battery life out of it!!! Holy wow! Going from the S2 to this...I didn't think it would be a big difference, but it's significant. I still like my S2, but I LOVE my S3!

The kids will totally love their upgrade to the S2 from their Evo 4G's! "

Get it now?
This discussion has been closed.