My phone service is not working

Sean FrancisSean Francis Posts: 33FreedomPop Newbie
I've paid my bills and everything, I'm not sure why but my messaging and calls are not working. The phone keeps asking me to activate the phone, but when I press activate it says it's already activated. This cycle continues endlessly. I've tried uninstalling the updates and reinstalling, I just want to reset the whole thing without losing my contacts, but I can't even view them in the messaging app. This is really frustrating, I really needed to use my phone today.

Comments

• Sean FrancisSean Francis Posts: 33FreedomPop Newbie
    I've made several other discussions about this, they can be dismissed since this one got approved. I also keep getting the oath token request error and it's for an HTC evo 4g phone.

Hey @Sean Francis I have refreshed your device with our database and it should be up and running now.

You should now be good to go!

If you have any additional questions, be sure to reach back out - we're here to help! =)

It seems that my phone is still not working, when I clicked on the messaging app, the I see the freedompop Title with a black background and the spinning waiting timer. This goes on indefinitely. I have turned off my phone if you would like to try and reset it again. Although, I do not expect that to be successful either.
    Still no phone service after 1 day.