Contact list scrollong up??

Jeffrey SchmidtJeffrey Schmidt Posts: 68FreedomPop Newbie
Anybody else notice that when you scroll down to the bottom of the contact list, when you "let go", the phone will automatically scroll up 2 or 3 names? Thus making it not possible to get to the last few names doing it this way.

Answers

• S MPS MP Posts: 350FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    Hey Jeffrey,

I hadn't noticed that but I'd be glad to test it out on my phones. What phone do you have? What version of android are you running? What version of FP Messenger are you running?

Thanks!
    I'm not an employee...only a volunteer. If you need official assistance:

Freedompop Customer Service numbers-(888) 743-8107---(888) 906-3184---855) 703-5785---(888) 673-8518---888) 915-2647--(888) 731-1555--(888) 701-1353, Monday-Friday 8am-8pm PDT.
  • Jeffrey SchmidtJeffrey Schmidt Posts: 68FreedomPop Newbie
    Does it on a iPhone 4 and a 5c. v1.22
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jeffrey Schmidt Please double click the home button and then swipe the FreedomPop app up. Then re-open it and try again. If this continues, please delete the app and reinstall.
  • Jeffrey SchmidtJeffrey Schmidt Posts: 68FreedomPop Newbie
    nope still does it after doing both suggestions. Oh well I just put a couple fake names at the bottom and now those are the one not seen.

Also I get text message alert (a number by the freedompop icon) I check the texts and the alert number does not go away until I go into texts a second time. Just a heads up.