Unable to do anything.

grayson fordgrayson ford Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
As soon as my data ran out, Im was unable to make calls, or send texts.

The freedompop setup cannot locate a user for device. Also, got a Setup Error (oath_somthing).

This has been going on for a couple days now. My data also ran out quick, it went from 600 mbs to 0 in less than an hour. Not sure if I auctally used them, was streaming music.

Please help!

Comments

• grayson fordgrayson ford Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
    Its working, thank you!
    Its not working again, same issue
  • Hello @grayson ford your data is currently suspended because you are 400mb over your allowed data, hence the reason you have been unable to connect.
    "Don't forget to vote on our latest Poll for a chance to win some FreedomPop gear! :) https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/7284/where-do-you-take-your-portable-hotspot-device#latest"
    Im unable to do anything, calls, texts, data. About that data, Im missing data. See this thread.

https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/8431/data-missing#latest
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let us know if that helped you :)
    Looks like im working again, thanks!
    You guys, my phone is not working again, just says locating user. This has happened over, and over. This time, I got a flat tire on the freeway, and had to walk down the freeway endangering my life. Can someone please cancel my premier service, I am going to have to re active my Verizon phone, I cannot be in this situation again.
  • Hi @grayson ford the reason it isn't working again is because you continued to go over your allocated data allotment. You went over 494 MBs this month, which resulted in your account being suspended. Your cycle does not renew until April 13, 2015. You may enable top-ups to continue using data, but be aware that there is a $10 fee for each top-up you acquire to pay for the data you have used. Or I suggest because you use data frequently, upgrading your plan to one with more data. Please let me know what you would like to do. Thanks!
    Um no, I still have 36 MBs left, besides, I have plenty of text, and mins left, and Im unable to do anything. Also it doesnt say anything about my account being suspended. Please cancel my premeir service. Please see my other thread if you have concerns about my missing data.
  • @grayson ford the information I provided is correct after checking your account. Please PM me with your account email for confirmation. Thank you.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,274FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @grayson ford
    You have topup "off" and most likely have less than $2 credit in the Pay As You GO section, then the account suspends when balance falls below 100 MB. Then the remaining part of the delayed reports of data usage by sprint comes in and then you have your final balance. Darla_A said you 'used' 494 MB after all settled. Ending with a positive is NICE.

If you feel you need only a little more each month and don't want to pay for 1 or 2 Gig plan, add up to 10 'friends'. Many here in forum are willing to be friends. Each of the first 10 friends earn 50 more MB per month for total 500 extra. Then you would have 1,000 MB monthly. The friends might gift you 20 - 100 MB that they couldn't use in their monthly cycle.

PS: don't be watching movies, you-tube etc. near the end of data usage. You could consume upwards of 2 GB in that 3 hour delay of reporting and cause up to a $20 hemmorage of charges to pay for the Pay-As-You-Go section. Anything but movies are pretty ok to end usage without much deep negative balance being charged to your card.

If you want to cut it real fine close to fully used each month, consider doing ONE topup manually and leave the auto topup 'off'. With more than a $2 credit, the suspension starts when you cross zero. Just be ware that one months running past 0 could be near $10 without even thinking much.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
  • RossRoss Posts: 56FreedomPop Newbie
    just top up $10. it's worth it.
    I did add top off, now it is not working again. Also I have to use my boyfriends debit card, because it will not take mine. I even tried calling customer service, and they could not get my card to work. I work for the bank that issues my card, and its good. But now im not working again. It says to call customer support. :(
    Darla refreshed my account and it now works. My only question now is, why can I use my debit card? Its 100% valid.
    Nevermind its not working again.